Tube, castings, forgings and powder metal parts are held securely for this first operation machining six jaw chuck. Six jaw swivel grip chucks are a tool used in machines like lathes, milling, and many other machining capabilities.
- Twelve points of contact with jaws that swivel up to six degrees to compensate for part irregularities and out of roundness.
- Pullback feature provides maximum rigidity and length positioning.
- Can be arranged for internal and external gripping.
- Double sealed against chip contamination.
- Top jaws and workstops designed to suit.