Swivel Grip Chucks are ideal for gripping on castings and forgings on the OD and ID.
Castings and forgings are held securely for this first operation machining chuck.
- Pullback feature provides maximum rigidity and length positioning.
- Jaws swivel up to six degrees to compensate for part irregularities and tapers.
- Two, three and six-jaw, self-centering or compensating models available.
- Can be arranged for internal and external gripping.
- Double sealed against chip contamination.
- Top jaws and workstops designed to suit.
As a leading swivel-grip chuck manufacturer, Positrol has the capabilities to create a custom option for any project. Contact us to learn more.